You have been extended an invitation to the second annual VANTIQ Global Partner Summit from October 21 to 23, 2019 in San Francisco, California. It will be held at the Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf - in the heart of San Francisco's tourist area: Fisherman's Wharf!
The high-level agenda will be as follows:
- Monday, October 21: Evening kickoff with drinks and a light dinner (optional)
- Tuesday, October 22: All day event, including formal dinner
- Wednesday, October 23: All day event. No official dinner planned
- Thursday, October 24: Technical workshop with VANTIQ experts (optional)
And will include:
- State of the Union by VANTIQ CEO, Marty Sprinzen
- Use cases presented by key VANTIQ customers
- Updates on VANTIQ product roadmap and future directions
- Success strategies presented by other VANTIQ partners
- Keynote by recognized industry experts and analysts
In addition to the formal agenda, there will be plenty of opportunity to speak to and learn from VANTIQ executives and other successful partners from around the world.
The summit, including all meals, will be provided by VANTIQ to you free of charge. Necessary travel and accommodation are your own responsibility.